Global Menu Pro
By purchasing and downloading this license, you are entitled, as buyer, to use the product in ONE SINGLE NON-COMMERCIAL PROJECT ( website or other ... [+]
Package includes: MXP, usage samples (FLA, XML), user manual (PDF)
Flash Version: Flash 8, Flash CS3, Flash CS4
Viewable with: Flash Player 8
Documentation level: Excellent documented
Flash knowledge level: Basic
Action Script: ActionScript 2.0
The Global Menu Pro is a Flash menu component that represents a menu structure in a pop-up fashion with sliding submenus. It allows you to implement a hierarchical menu into your website navigation system.
The component provides with great usability supporting most complete feature set:
- multilevel structure (up to 5 levels) and unlimited menu items;
- menu data is loaded using XML;
- component can be completely configured through the XML file;
- (optionally) separate style declaration for each of top-level menu items;
- (optionally) setting specific values of width for any submenu block;
- all parameters (excepting those corresponding to particular items) can be easily set through the Component inspector;
- alpha transparency support for all backgrounds;
- gradient support for background color;
- adding URLs or custom Flash functions to any menu click event (through the XML file).
The Global Menu Pro component can be used to create the professionally looking navigation system for websites of any complexity. Using parameter settings in the authoring environment and ActionScript methods, properties and events available for the component, you can build advanced and full-featured navigation systems.
Use Global Menu Pro to create any of the following:
- Horizontal pop-up menus;
- Dropdown menus;
- Sliding menus;
- Any combinations of above menus.